“Worth the walk”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Mexican, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great location with a view of the Marina and sidewalk activity. Always two-for-one drink specials. A fun place to meet, have a meal (or just drink) and plan the days or evening's activities.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,142)

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Solomon's since 1991. Seen it grow from a taco stand to a fine dining Restaurat!
Although has menu for everyone's taste. I usually have sushi when I'm there which is frequently now that I'm back living in cabo !

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My absolute favorite place for breakfast. You can easily get there on the Marina. The portions are huge so order accordingly. The berry parfait and the chocolate pancakes are the very best. Prices are reasonable. We have gone for 13 years to Cabo, and this is one of our likes.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I stopped here one night as we were walking around the Marina. It was one of those place on DDD. I have to say we were impressed. The sushi was excellent. We shared a salad which was also very good. Since we weren't all that hungry we eat light. Sat at the bar. The bartenders were all very friendly. In fact when our friends gone us days later , we brought them back for dinner. The stuffed fish is wonderful and plenty to share. I will miss Solomon's.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Great location, it right in the marina in Los Cabos. The food was better than expected. Try their signature dish, Stuffed fish with Lobster sauce.