“First stop every year I have been to Cabo”

Solomon's Landing Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 578 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Mexican, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“First stop every year I have been to Cabo”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We usually eat here our first night in Cabo. It is a short walk from our resort to Solomon's and it is along the marina so lots to see. Solomon's is one of my favorite fish restaurants and we get to watch one of the NFL playoff games. Veggies are always fresh and cooked al dente.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank John H

Corvallis, Oregon
“Nacho's are the best!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

went for a lunch had their chicken nacho's and went back later in the night for drinks. Sat at the bar and enjoyed watching the Sushi Chefs do their thing!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Cindy H
Newcastle, Oklahoma, United States
“Outstanding Food!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We took a look at the menu as we were walking by Solomon's one afternoon and decided to give it a try for dinner the next evening. I am so glad we did! I love calamari, but it is nearly impossible to find it good and fresh in my home state of Oklahoma. The calamari here at Solomon's is the absolute best I have ever had. It was perfectly prepared and very tender. The Caesar salad was prepared table-side and did not disappoint either. For my entrée I decided to give the dish featured on Triple-D a try. I ordered the stuffed yellow-fin with lobster sauce. It came with a cilantro risotto. This was one of the best seafood dishes I've had in a long time. My only complaint is that the bar did not offer Dos XX, but the Modelo was a decent substitute. We returned to Solomon's one more time before we headed back to reality in snowy Oklahoma. We will definitely be back to both Cabo and Solomon's!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank T Darrin A
Mount Airy, Maryland
“A taste of local flavor”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was very disappointed when I arrived with my group of 20 people and they did not have our reservation. Luckily there were 2 people in my group that are from Latin American and spoke spanish because the hostess didn't understand what I was talking about despite me providing email confirmation of our reservation.

The service was decent. We had 2 large tables and I was disappointed that while my table (the smaller of the 2) was being served their appetizers the other table had yet to place their orders.

The food was good. No one had any complaints there. The margaritas were a little weak.

The atmosphere was definitely the highlight of the restaurant. It's open air so you still get the feel of the marina without the cold breeze that comes off the water at night. The live music was definitely a hit with my group.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Stephanie F
Bellevue, Washington
“Living off the Guy Fieri fame”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We went for lunch and thought the food was decent, but nothing to rave about. Service took really long and our server seemed to be managing too many tables without coming to check on us, but seemed to be concentrating on some of the larger groups around us. Food felt very Tex-Mex, although tasted decent, but nothing that we couldn't find in the US, or would want me to come back there. It felt a bit like the Guy Fieri visit from Food Network had hyped up this place with photos of him outside/inside the restaurant, and the video of his episode being shown inside. It's just off the Marina, so a popular place for tourists and the cruise crowd.

Visited February 2014