“Consistently great!”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Mexican, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Food, drink and staff all fantastic. Visited several times December 2010 and again for a wine pairing dinner in February 2013. I am always on the search for the perfect mexican trifecta...best salsa, best margarita and best food. Solomon's fit the bill!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a good restaurant that is easy to find if you are coming ashore from a cruise ship. It's one of the first ones you pass when following along the edge of the marina. Good food, lively atmosphere.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I've been going to Cabo for years. We usually skip this restaurant because it takes too long to get a table. Now I know why. Everything was perfect from the food to the staff to the atmosphere. I would definitely return. We have the grilled catch of the day with rice and veggies.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

get a bucket of beer, the coconut shrimp, the calamari and sit and watch the world go by!!! The mixed kebabs were deilsh also.
The staff were very nice and the prices reasonable

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Solomon's has a new owner (NOT the same place). Ordered caesar salad and the waiter
prepared it at the table?. Four romaine lettuce leaves drenched in dressing and cheese.
If you are trying to upscale your place please be able to give your patrons the quality of
food they are paying for.
The place was to dark to even view the menu. I have been eating there for over 10 years
but I bet it will not be open long under the new ownership.
We walked into Soloman's as we normally do and the man at the steps asked if we had a
RESERVATION (WHAT)?There were about ten empty tables at the time but they let us sit
down for dinner.,

Solomons L, Manager at Solomon's Landing Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Hello crazycabobob, and thanks for your honest review of Solomon's Landing.

I can assure you that the ownership of Solomon's has always been and continues to be the same man, Brian Solomon. He has owned the restaurant since it's inception over 17 years ago. It is true, some things have changed over the years (we started as a taco stand and bar!), but we feel the changes have been for the better, as do our very vocal customers. I apologize if you did not find our atmosphere to your liking. It can get a bit dark at times in the restaurant during dinner hours, this is true, but this is to provide an ambiance and mood that our customers have come to expect; it is not our intention to make it so dark that you can't read your menu, however our waiters are equipped with small LED flashlights in the case that you should need assistance (as well as a case full of varying-strength eye glasses).

As for the reservations, yes it is true. Solomon's Landing, although a local and visitor favorite with ample space for any 'walk-ins', has gained in popularity over the years and as such, sometimes is full with reservations. Also I'd like to note that this is only the case for a very specific time range (7pm - 8pm) and only during our busy season, which happens to be right now (it is Spring break, after all). Apologies if we were too busy to seat you right away, but we work tirelessly to provide efficient and excellent service so the customer never feels rushed out the door.

I humbly ask for a second chance to prove our commitment to customer satisfaction and to the quality of our food. If you'll please contact me, I'd be happy to assist you (search us on the web, can't leave email addresses here unfortunately).

-B Harris

PS: I must admit that I very much like our Caesar Salad, as do our customers. They especially love the fact that we make it right in front of them at their table, thus giving them a bit of freedom over how much/little of the ingredients actually end up in their dish.