“The Best Excursion Ever!”

Outback & Camel Safari
Book In Advance
More Info
$108.99*
and up
Baja Ranch Tour and Camel Safari from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: This adventure takes you on a voyage of discovery as you journey away from the tourist areas and delve deeper into the stunning outback and secluded wonders of the Baja peninsula. Enjoy spectacular views, a gentle nature walk, camel ride and delicious cuisine as you explore Rancho San Cristobal on this exclusive adventure.Explore a seaside ranch, which includes a working sea turtle sanctuary in our unique and fun Mercedes Benz® Unimog 4x4 truck. Along the way our expert guide will introduce you to Baja and the surrounding area.Experience a guided nature walk and learn about the area’s spectacular flora and fauna. Head to a beautiful and peaceful beach for a once-in-lifetime camel ride overlooking the sea. Enjoy a tequila tasting and tortilla making lesson before a delicious lunch.Enjoy stunning views of the Pacific as you savor an authentic Mexican lunch prepared with regional spices and flavors and sip cool refreshing beverages. Spend time with your new friends on your journey back to Cabos, sharing stories along the way.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Round Rock, Texas
226 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“The Best Excursion Ever!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We did this excursion from the Disney Wonder ship..and it was the best! Our guide was so much fun! Pecos was our camel and he was well behaved. The beach was beautiful~! I would do it again! Our sons are teenagers and they loved it as well. My hubby fancied the tequila tasting at the end of our tour the most! Get the photos..they are so well worth the money! My pic is going to be our Christmas card..the quality of the pictures is wonderful! Love Love Loved it!!!!!

• Korean first
Tucson, Arizona
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Baja Camel Beach Experience”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Besides the gorgeous beach and friendly camels, this experience (some distance from busy Cabo San Lucas where our ship docked) was an unexpected delight because the weather was much nicer along the open coast than in town and this attraction offered digital photos of our experience as well as a home-made lunch cooked on the spot with ingredients typical of the area. The meal was served under a shady palapa and alternatives were offered to those who wanted to taste something that reminded them of home, or in addition to the mexican cooking. The camel ride itself was very safe feeling as the camels weren't required to sit on the ground for mounting like for previous rides I've experienced. A levitated platform allows riders to mount while the camel is standing and the camel cowboys are very helpful, not only making sure riders access the camel safely, but also assessing each rider before providing an appropriate camel. This was a shore excursion offered by Disney Cruises and stood out among all those we took during our 14-day cruise through the Panama Canal and surrounds.

Victoria, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Truly Amazing!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was an amazing part of our trip to Cabo San Lucas! Polo was excellent - he discussed the flora and fauna of the area, explained about the camels, was funny and very knowledgeable. After the walk, we rode a camel and then ate an excellent meal! It was so much more than a camel ride!

Visited October 2013
Cottonwood, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memories for a lifetime!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I don't know why, but I've always had a thing for camels since I was a kid. We were on our honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas and when I heard I could ride on a camel and my new bride to be was okay with that, we went to the concierge and booked the Camel & Outback tour.
Our tour guide was Marcel. We had a fun and fantastic time! The Outback was great to see. There were cactus, flowers, sand, and the beach. Marcel kept our ride to the beach in the truck with the camels fun and entertaining. Cabo Adventures respects the camels and treats them well. Their herd of camels is rotated so that each camel works only 4 days a week and gets 3 days off. The camels were healthy and in good spirit. We fed our camel apples, snapped, some pictures and climbed up the camel boarding ramp to begin our camel riding adventure. We saw the Pacific Ocean Cabo-side desert and rode out onto the sandy beach with our camel. The views and experience was amazing.
After our 20 minute camel ride we hopped back onto the truck and went to a different part of the desert where we did a brief nature hike. Marcel was showing us so many different things including the "Jesus Christ Tree" which is so named because if you puncture it the tree sap looks just like real blood! After our botanical walk we boarded the truck for our "authentic" Mexican lunch. The food was incredible and the Tequilla and Flour-Torilla-making demo was a lot of fun as well.
This is an experience you cannot miss! Do yourself a favor and check out the Cabo Camel & Outback Tour.

Visited October 2013
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The Outback & Camel Safari was my most favourite part of my trip to Cabo San Lucas. Marcel was a fantastic guide for people of all ages in our group. I highly recommend this trip! (I read a comment before I went to Cabo that someone found this excursion boring...I think they must have slept through it! I get bored easily, and this was far from boring. It was fun, interesting, entertaining, and the food was delicious.) Thank you Cabo Adventures!