“Very good overall for a cruise excursion”

Outback & Camel Safari
Book In Advance
More Info
$108.99*
and up
Baja Ranch Tour and Camel Safari from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: This adventure takes you on a voyage of discovery as you journey away from the tourist areas and delve deeper into the stunning outback and secluded wonders of the Baja peninsula. Enjoy spectacular views, a gentle nature walk, camel ride and delicious cuisine as you explore Rancho San Cristobal on this exclusive adventure.Explore a seaside ranch, which includes a working sea turtle sanctuary in our unique and fun Mercedes Benz® Unimog 4x4 truck. Along the way our expert guide will introduce you to Baja and the surrounding area.Experience a guided nature walk and learn about the area’s spectacular flora and fauna. Head to a beautiful and peaceful beach for a once-in-lifetime camel ride overlooking the sea. Enjoy a tequila tasting and tortilla making lesson before a delicious lunch.Enjoy stunning views of the Pacific as you savor an authentic Mexican lunch prepared with regional spices and flavors and sip cool refreshing beverages. Spend time with your new friends on your journey back to Cabos, sharing stories along the way.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We went as part of a cruise (that is another topic!) excursion. You wait in relatively nice area of dolphin center, out of range of tour vultures. Rode in air conditioned Sprinter van through city to sight, then some waiting. Tour guide Marcel took us to camels first, nature walk, then for food and tequila. Marcel was an absolute highlight, knowledgeable and seemed to genuinely care about Mexico and his guests. Food was excellent, even my picky kids were ok with it. Camel ride was reasonable, could have used probably a bit more time overall, photos were expensive but good. For people on cruise, gives chance to see other parts of area with limited time on shore.

1  Thank Valmarke

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I was a little disappointed when I heard the camel ride was only about 20-25minutes, but wow, what an amazing experience. Lots of surprises. Our guide, Marcel, was funny and knowledgeable. We started with a short hike which was great. Then off to the camel ride. Only bad thing is they don't let you take your camera on the camel ride because of "safety reasons" although there are plenty of opportunities to take pics safely. Amazing views!! They just want you to buy their photos (which we did). Highlight was the traditional Mexican meal (yum!) and we ended the day with a tequila tasting. I strongly recommend checking them out! Amazing value.

1  Thank TatiSasa
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Of course the camel ride along the beach was beautiful and fun, but the lunch they serve at the end is the best mexican food I have ever had in my life! I crave it every day, The tour guides make this worth your time and money. It's not just camel riding but an entire day of activities.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is a wonderful excursion! I was a little hesitant when my husband said he wanted to ride the camel on the beach. But when I met the camels, I couldn't believe how beautiful and sweet they were. They were like little lambs, only bigger. So will behaved and well taken care of. The scenery was outstanding. The Mexican food - authentic. Riding in the back of the 4x 4 truck - fun. The honey tea - sweet. The tequila - wow. My husband and I had a wonderful time!!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Had a great time with our first camel ride and Eco tour....Marcel was a awesome guide...you get to ride the camel for 15 to 20 minutes and take a tour about the environment of Cabo...They serve you a delicious lunch with all the trimmings..and to top it off...Tequila tasting after lunch...