“Overrated”

$108.99*
and up
Baja Ranch Tour and Camel Safari from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: This adventure takes you on a voyage of discovery as you journey away from the tourist areas and delve deeper into the stunning outback and secluded wonders of the Baja peninsula. Enjoy spectacular views, a gentle nature walk, camel ride and delicious cuisine as you explore Rancho San Cristobal on this exclusive adventure.Explore a seaside ranch, which includes a working sea turtle sanctuary in our unique and fun Mercedes Benz® Unimog 4x4 truck. Along the way our expert guide will introduce you to Baja and the surrounding area.Experience a guided nature walk and learn about the area’s spectacular flora and fauna. Head to a beautiful and peaceful beach for a once-in-lifetime camel ride overlooking the sea. Enjoy a tequila tasting and tortilla making lesson before a delicious lunch.Enjoy stunning views of the Pacific as you savor an authentic Mexican lunch prepared with regional spices and flavors and sip cool refreshing beverages. Spend time with your new friends on your journey back to Cabos, sharing stories along the way.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Charlotte, NC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Overrated”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I guess I am in the minority, but I would not do this again or give it the great ratings it gets. Our guide was nice as could be and was great, but the content of the "adventure" is over-rated. You basically ride a bus for about 20 minutes, then ride in the trailer of a truck for a few minutes, then walk a short nature trail for about 30 to 45 minutes. After taking some time to hear about the sea turtles, you are walked along the beach for about 10 minutes on a camel. After the camel ride, you have some Mexican food (it was very good), and they tell you about the history of tequila and you have a couple shots. At this point you're done and start the ride home. I guess I need a little more action. I would rate snorkeling or riding ATV's way above this experience. Again, very nice people, just not my style.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank OlympicTraveler

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Camel Safari”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We loved the experience, the thrill, learning about their culture and stories and our tour guide MARCEL.

He rocks because he's full of fun and laughter.

Cabo Adventures planned this tour nicely and can't be any better!

Visited November 2012
chicago
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A really fun day”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was with a group that planned this and I thought it sounded boring but I was dead wrong. First, our guide, David was awesome. He made a nature hike fun and his love of nature is contagious. We finished the hike and got to a brief camel ride - it was just enough. Saw some beautiful beach scenes and photo opportunities. Finished with a phenomenal lunch and a few beverages. Kudos gentlemen, a perfect time was had by all.

Visited October 2012
Portland
“Great new excursion!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Outback and Camel Safari was really wonderful. Marcel was our guide and he was amazing -- full of information, so friendly and very entertaining. The camel ride along the beach was spectacular and something we will always remember and can say that we did. The nature walk was so interesting and informative...we were really lucky that everything was green and lush due to the recent rain. The tequila tasting was amazing! I never knew the in's and out's of good tequila...we learned so much...now I will enjoy reading tequila labels in the states to see if the popular brands are any good. Finally, the lunch was truly authentic and delicious. I would definitely recommend this excursion! And again, many thanks to our guide, Marcel who was wonderful. And also thanks to our camel trainer Vladimir who was engaging and kept us safe. And we can't forget to thank Bill the camel!

Visited October 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Escape”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

The Outback Camel Safari is a perfect way to see a little of Cabo, off the beaten path. This was truly one of our best memories of our trip to Cabo. So much fun, and I'm sure all of the guides are great but if your lucky enough to get David you will have a blast. The home made lunch that is served was sooooo good. And, are you kidding me? We rode a camel on the beach in Cabo !!! I don't know very many people that can claim that. Truly a fun day.

1 Thank BrisaKelly