“Thanks to the guys at Tio Sports!”
Review of Tio Sports

and up
Land's End Sightseeing Boat Tour in Los Cabos
Ranked #60 of 218 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Tio Sports is located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' beautiful Bay. Inside Hotel ME (Nikki Beach) you will find us daily from 8:00 am - 5:00pm. We offer private and group services all year round. Our activities focus on Sports, Nature & Adventure. We highly recommend our early birds to book your SUP or Kayak Tours around 8:00am - 10:00am, this recommendation emerges due to the traffic we get from 11:00am until 5:00pm (Cruiseships, Wave Runners, Glass Bottom Boat, etc...). The best Sailing times are from 12:00PM - 4:00PM. The Glass Bottom Boat Rides are offered daily at 10:00AM , 12:00PM & 2:00PM. For Wave Runner Rentals, participants must show with valid ID and credit card for deposit.
Seattle, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Thanks to the guys at Tio Sports!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I would like to thank the guys at Tio for a great week! There are many activity booths along Medano Beach but Tio sports continues to be one of the most professional and friendly businesses. Fernando and Jesus were so great hooking us up with whatever we wanted to do. Took the paddle boards out and had a fun time checking out the rays on a calm morning. They found the perfect boat for us to go out on a tour around Los Arcos. They have plenty of kayaks and hobie cats and specialize in diving tours. They can set you up with whatever activities you want to do in Cabo.. They are still currently listed in the passport program for those looking to save a few $ http://www.loscabospassport.com/offer_participant.php?idcat=ACT.
Thanks for a fantastic week Tio Sports! We will be back in October and hope to see Fernando, Jesus, and Pablo on the beach!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank smrbrz

San Diego, California, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very well located, easy to find on the beach”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I'm a platinum passport member. So we did the glass bottom ride to Lover's Beach, and we all had a good time. We paid 18 bucks for 3 people for the whole thing round trip. Off course we tipped the guide in the boat, and he showed us around, and even explained my dad every single question he had. I believe the guide's name was Lupe.

Next time we'll do Scuba diving, and perhaps rent their waverunners if they take my passport card.

1 Thank Luis R
Marysville, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Right Place”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My Husband and I encourage you to check out Victor at Tio. Great Guy, Great Attitude, Great service. We did a two tank dive, and rented kayaks and paddled out to Lover's Beach. Victor made sure we were pampered and had good trips. We made the mistake of using another outfit down the beach for parasailing and jet ski's and felt like we were herded like cattle with barely a smile but Victor's crew made us feel like we spent our money and time well. They were EXTREMELY courteous and helpful, they had a good knowledge of the area and it's attractions... Thanks to Victor for sending us to the best salsa club in Cabo, we had a great time.
Our vacation time is precious to us and Tio made us smile...

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pray for wind”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Frankie! Hola my friend, I booked the private catamaran with TIO sports and could not have been any happier. Frankie was our guide, he took my wife and I out(for our honeymoon). We started out going to see Lands End and El Archo...so amazing, Although we did pass a small cruise ship and lost the wind in our sail...Frankie made us feel safe the entire time and we got to enjoy an extra 45 minutes at sea. This was such a fun time and we would def. do this again.
Love Marc & Becky

1 Thank waboman
scottsdale
“Excellent Place to Rent Paddle Boards!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is the second time I've used Tio Sports to rent Paddle Boards. I have received excellent service to help with getting my board in the water, explaining route to take with least current, and lessons were offered. I have paddle boarded for years so I didn't need the lesson. Also, Diana was wonderful with making sure my personal items were safe while I was boarding. We were also offered complimentary water and coffee, and use of restrooms which were clean. Excellent service and excellent price. I will definitely rent from them again!

Visited April 2013