“Romantic Honeymoon”

Sunset Da Mona Lisa
Reserve with OpenTable
Sunset Da Mona Lisa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 553 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Sunset Mona Lisa Novel Mediterranean Cuisine in Los Cabos! Our unique location at the tip of the bay of Cabo San Lucas offers breath taking views of the ocean and the arch. Our world famous venue is considered a must when visiting Los Cabos for its magic atmosphere.
Chicago, Illinois
“Romantic Honeymoon”
Reviewed June 5, 2010

My new husband and I went here to enjoy our first romantic dinner as husband and wife. Everything was great. Our waiter Rene was very friendly and helpful. All of his recommendations were right on point. The view from out table was breathtaking. I have never been to a restaurant that had such great views. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

3 Thank wifey529

“Wedding in the dark”
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Wedding, view and venue were unbelievably beautiful. However, we ate in the dark I couldn't even see the food I was eating let alone our guests across the table, this made everyone feel like they were sitting alone. This probably would not have been such a problem if they had gotten food out on time. We pre-ordered and still it was very slow, so the night got longer and also got very cold. Our guests could not wait to leave. In addition there was no music at all. We ask repeatedly for them to fix these problems, but they did not. Don't book without guarantee of lights (hurricanes) and music. These are basics that they should provide... blankets or heaters would also be good.

5 Thank KathleenHodgson
Vancouver, Washington
“Possibly the finest restaurant we've ever eaten at.”
Reviewed May 21, 2010

My partner and I have spent much of the last 15 years traveling around the world experiencing different places, people and their cuisine and the Sunset Mona Lisa is quite possibly is the finest restaurant we've experienced. It goes without saying that the visual setting is spectacular, but the food and its presentation is an absolute delight. Our annual trip to Cabo wouldn't be complete without eating here.

5 Thank Hondo57
Sarasota, Florida
“It was like being in Santorini!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2010

This was our favorite restaurant in the Cabo San Lucas / Corridor / San Jose area. Probably the most spectacular part of it was the incredible views from the cliffside tables. Great views of the Arch and Medano beach, especially at sunset. The food was great and they had a decent wine list. It was so good, we ate here 2 nights during the week we were in Cabo.

4 Thank proakes
San Diego
“Absolutely Gorgeous Evening, Fantastic Dining”
Reviewed May 16, 2010

My girlfriend and I generally try to go to one romantic dinner on all of our vacations but I wasn't certain I would be able to find something as our week went on. I stumbled upon this restaurant in a Los Cabos guide but thought that my girlfriend and I should give it a try because it sounded nice. Our expectations were met and more.

We were seated outside on the patio and had the most gorgeous view of the Cabo Arc, the beach, and the waves crashing below. The food (including dessert) was excellent, especially for a town that seems to have a lot of mediocre overpriced fare. The wine list was extensive, though a bit pricey. The service was excellent - very attentive and they even comp'd us a glass of after dinner wine.

The most memorable and enjoyable part of our trip that included jet skiing, surfing, partying downtown (@ the Office, Billigan's, etc.).

Do yourself a favor and go to this restaurant!

4 Thank eberger45