“Amazing Sunset”

Ranked #15 of 565 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Sunset Mona Lisa Novel Mediterranean Cuisine in Los Cabos! Our unique location at the tip of the bay of Cabo San Lucas offers breath taking views of the ocean and the arch. Our world famous venue is considered a must when visiting Los Cabos for its magic atmosphere.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Amazing Sunset”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We had a large wedding reception at this venue starting at 6:30 pm and witnessed one of the prettiest sunsets ever. The restaurant juts out into the Sea of Cortez so you have a wide and long view of the rocks at the tip of Baja California, the town of Cabo San Lucas and of course the amazing sunset. I can't comment on the food but the view is unbelievable!

Visited August 2014
Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sunset Mona Lisa, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We work everyday to be the best in what we do. We hope to see you back soon!

New York City, New York
“Bad weather, but the best experience”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

My family and I booked my special diner in this restaurant because we wanted to see the best sunset in Cabo but was horrible weather, so we were sad. As soon we arrived the valet parking greeting us with a big smile and he told us today is bad weather but is gonna be the best diner experience in your life, and he was right. Inside the restaurant the friendly staff welcome us, and they informed us that we gonna have a table inside because was raining. We decide to stay, we didn't get the sunset but we had the best diner experience in our vacations, the best food and service. Thank you all

Houston, Texas
“Hoping for a sunset family dinner ”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We chose this restaurant based only on a few friends recommendations... Unfortunately it was not what we expected. I made reservations a month ago to watch the sunset... We got to the restaurant & they told us that they "predicted" rain so all tables were pulled in (note it never rained). Our table inside was so hot! Service very slow. And don't order the Sea Bass unless you have a Machte knife to cut it. Do tough! Very disappointed in the food. Best item ordered wAs the French fries!

3 Thank Melanie K
“Beautiful sunset, great food”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The evening was beautiful, although so hot we had to leave before dessert. Everyone in our party of 9 enjoyed the food and were blown away by the view

• Visited August 2014
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. At Sunset da Mona Lisa, we keep an eye on every detail with passion. For all our staff and our chef Paolo della Corte will be a pleasure to have you back soon. Once again Thank you for choosing Sunset da Mona Lisa
Centennial, Colorado
“Not worth the money and service is terrible!!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My wife and I were so excited to try Sunset Da Mona Lisa when we arrived in Cabo. We had researched restaurants before arriving and made the reservation after being mesmerized by the pics on the website and reading reviews. Upon arrival, I have to say the views are remarkable and our table placement was great. My excitement steps there. Enjoying the view and ambiance, I chose to do the Chef's dinner with five courses for around $100. The food was good, but nothing that blew my socks off. The wait time between courses was terrible, waiting up to 30 mins between courses and finally having to stop a busboy asking where our waiter disappeared to. After spending $250 for a dinner for 2, I expected more. I left feeling like I fell for yet another tourist trap. My wife and I had an awesome dinner at Hacienda Cocina in downtown, beautifully set on the ocean, and had a great, romantic dinner at half the price and with much better service. Save your money and just have a drink at the bar at Sunset Da Mona Lisa or have a pizza at the pizza place on the second floor and you can experience the same awesome view and spare yourself overpriced foo served with terrible service.

2 Thank hbestmom
Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sunset Mona Lisa, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments; we are working hard everyday to improve the experience at Sunset da Mona Lisa, and your comments certainly help us.