“Really a Great Experience.”
Review of Sunset Mona Lisa

Sunset Mona Lisa
Ranked #17 of 602 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Sunset Mona Lisa Novel Mediterranean Cuisine in Los Cabos! Our unique location at the tip of the bay of Cabo San Lucas offers breath taking views of the ocean and the arch. Our world famous venue is considered a must when visiting Los Cabos for its magic atmosphere.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The views, service, and food combine to make it a very special place. It's certainly proiveded a very nice moment and one of the highlights of the trip.

Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sunset Mona Lisa, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. At Sunset da Mona Lisa, we keep an eye on every detail with passion. For all our staff and our chef Paolo della Corte will be a pleasure to have you back soon. Once again Thank you for choosing Sunset da Mona Lisa

Write a ReviewReviews (2,764)

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Every table has an ocean view. The service is excellent. The food is beautiful and delicious. It is so peaceful and romantic. There is a saxophone player in the distance. If you try to make a reservation through their website, make sure you get a confirmation email. We didn't and they didn't have our reservation, but they accommodated us anyways. Seriously amazing place.

Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sunset Mona Lisa, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

We appreciate your comments a lot and hope that this is the first of many visits.
Thank you for a great review and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We ate in the pizza bar upstairs. The food I'd give a C, but the service and the view were a solid A. The food was just OK...nothing wrong with it, just not that fabulous.

Thank you for a great review and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Planned on Popping the question at this restaurant due to the reviews of how romantic it was, but ended up doing it at my Hilton Hotel Los Cabos a few days later and glad I did. I Had some trouble booking as I requested a confirmation and sent emails with big delays in response by two or three different people. Finally got that sorted out and made it to the restaurant. The views are spectacular as you've probably read, but several of the ornamental pools were either low on water or empty which looked rather poor. I reserved a private terrace for an additional $100, but in retrospect that was a mistake. My waiters were very nice and accommodating but because the private terrace was so far removed from their other tables it took a long time to get service and my bill when we were done. The food was excellent but overall the experience fell short of my expectations of a $300 + dinner. Their computers were down and that seemed to baffle everyone and it took nearly 30 minutes to get my bill after I asked for it. I was brought small dessert candies and champagne for our troubles, but we were really tired and were ready to get back to the hotel after a day of travel. Also something to note...Sunset locations vary by time of year and so does your view. This place is situated on the side of a cliff with views of the Arc as well as the mainland and the ocean, but in the summer the sun sets well to the right of the arch you see in all the photos. So you are looking at the sun setting behind a bunch of construction. Also, since you are on a cliff it can get pretty windy! I kept the ring in my pocket opting for a better experience a few days later. I'm sure this place can and is spectacular for most visitors, but it wasn't in the cards for me this time.

We are glad that you enjoy your time with us We hope to see you back soon. We will keep on working to be better everyday. Thank you for taking time to write a review

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Visualize your dinner table perched on a rock overlooking the sea with the sun setting as you finish your meal. This is dinner at Sunset Da Mona Lisa. Every table has a 180degree view of the ocean. The food is as good or even better than the view! Everything we ordered was incredibly delicious. The service was fabulous too! We celebrated my brother's 40th birthday and our server brought all 6 of us complimentary dessert pastries with Happy Birthday drizzled in chocolate on the serving dish. So thoughtful! I've never had a dining experience as incredible as this celebration sunset dinner at Sunset Da Mona Lisa!

Sunset da Mona ... S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Sunset Mona Lisa, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you for your nice commend, It will be glad to have you back on your next visit to Cabo.