Sunset Mona Lisa
Ranked #18 of 601 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Sunset Mona Lisa Novel Mediterranean Cuisine in Los Cabos! Our unique location at the tip of the bay of Cabo San Lucas offers breath taking views of the ocean and the arch. Our world famous venue is considered a must when visiting Los Cabos for its magic atmosphere.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

A little hard to find because of the small sign and remote location, but a beautiful restaurant with incredible views from every table, plus excellent service and delicious food. Full bar that will accommodate you, but they could benefit from creating a signature cocktail menu. Make sure to come around sunset.

SDML, Public Relations Manager at Sunset Mona Lisa, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to know you enjoyed the Sunset da Mona Lisa experience. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to cabo.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,752)

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Say in the bar and had drinks and appetizers stunning view .
A little pricey for what you get but pretty good overall Definitely go for the view alone

Thank you for your comments, they help us improve our service. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back for a better service and beautiful sunset

Reviewed August 14, 2013

On August 9th, 2013 - My boyfriend and I traveled to Cabo from Los Angeles and he had told me prior to the vacation to take a nice outfit because we were going to go to a nice restaurant. He didnt give me much details. When it came to the day and we arrived to this "nice restaurant" called Sunset da Mona Lisa - as we were walking in.....my mouth dropped and I couldnt believe where I was at! I was on a corner of a cliff in an outdoor restaurant facing the ocean at 7 o'clock pm and I couldnt stop telling my boyfriend how amazing this restaurant was and how beautiful it was and how I have never been to any place like this! I was just speechless. I asked him if we could take pictures with our phones and he told me no because an iphone cannot capture such a beautiful view like this so then he said "I think there are photographers here, let me go find one so we could take professional pictures " so I was like "oh okay if thats what you want to do...thats perfectly fine with me!!!" so he brought one and as the photographer is taking pictures of us with the ocean and the arc in the background, he all of a sudden dropped to one knee and pulled out a pretty white box and ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM !!!! (keep in mind the photographer is capturing every single moment) I said YES! and we took more pictures as the sun was starting to go down and the wind was blowing in my hair ....it was so perfect! I couldnt have asked for anything better! Thank you Sunset Da Mona Lisa for this beautiful moment we shared at your restaurant! I will definitely come back for my anniversary! Also, the food was fantastic!! Thank you again! I will never forget this day!

-Krystal

SDML, Public Relations Manager at Sunset Mona Lisa, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank you for your review and letting us be part of that amazing day. We really enjoy getting everything together with your now fiancé. All this is all part of the Sunset da Mona Lisa experience, sharing a beautiful place full of emotions with our clients. We cant wait to celebrate your first an many more anniversaries with you. Congratulations! and once again Thank you for letting us be part of the special moment.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a hard time finding it but once we did we were amazed by a beautiful view of the Cabo sunset. We had a very romantic dinner as the sun was setting. Unfortunately it was so windy we couldn't be out closer to the water as the wind was too strong. We were able to get out to the balcony to get some beautiful shots of the sun setting.

We are proud to say, nature gave us the best view in Cabo. We work everyday to make our clients comfortable having dinner with us. We hope we have the honor to welcome you back, next time you are in Cabo

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Had dinner with family (7 people in our party) on August 3rd to celebrate wife's 50th. The service and staff were excellent and the view of the sunset was incredible. This is a must go to restaurant when in Cabo.

Thank you so much for sharing so beautiful pictures, just a little taste of what great sunsets we get to watch every day. We hope we get to welcome you and your family back next time you are in Cabo.