Tripadvisor
Cabo San Lucas
Post
Inbox
Search

“Located right on the marina - not only great view, but a nice location too.”
Review of WTF Burger Bar

WTF Burger Bar
Description: After Opening Late 2014 We Provided My Version Of American Classic Cusine Importing And Featuring Wagyu Kobe Beef And All Imported Products From Around The World After Becoming Number 1 In Cabo In American Cusine Late 2018 I Remodeled And Adding To Our Concept Made To Order Sushi Frsh Baked Pastries Flying In Fresh Fish ,marys Free Range Chicken And An Assortment Of All American Sodas Featuring In Our Cocktails Napa Valleys Perfect Purre In All Of Our Coctails Still Ebing The Best Deal In Cabo Come Join Us In The Marina And Enjoy What We Do Here In Cabo Lets Us Show You What We Do !
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I know, "why are you eating a burger when you're in Mexico"?? We also had ceviche, calamari and their guacamole. Everything was excellent. The staff was very friendly, and portions were good sized. Thank you Daniel! You were great!

jimmy m, Owner at WTF Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for all of your kind words `I'm so happy you enjoyed all that we offer here at wtf I will pass on to Daniel you kind words and look forward to your next time here enjoy cabo 2020 `jimmy maddin

Write a reviewReviews (1,106)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Carlos is a fantastic bartender! He’s very welcoming and you want to spend your day chatting with him, drinking his beautifully crafted concoctions. Jose is a fantastic Chef who takes his time to chat to the customers. Jimmy the owner is a fantastic guy! Fun fact: Jimmy is the first and maybe only chef to introduce kobi beef to the Cabo food scene. He also has a wonderful vegetarian and vegan food options which is so great. He clearly wants everyone, to be able to enjoy a delicious meal. I highly recommend this place, conveniently located along the Marina!

jimmy m, Owner at WTF Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

thank you so much for all of your kind words `i will pass on to my staff your wonderful comments `thank you for the kind words and understanding all we do here to create agree experience and so happy you enjoyed all that we do thank you again `jimmy maddin

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Omar is a fantastic waiter!! Very nice and hospitable! The margarita was perfect! Very good guacamole that was fresh and delicious. Did I mention the excellent margarita?! Also a fantastic view of the marina. Great way to sit, relax and people watch.

jimmy m, Owner at WTF Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

thank you so much foe your kind words `i will pass on to `omar your kind words and look forward to you next time here enjoy `cabo `jimmy maddin

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant is conveniently located in the harbor and a solid place to step away from the crowds and enjoy a nice beer and wonderful meal. The food has the tastes of the US but the view of Mexico.

1  Thank Kaimada
jimmy m, Owner at WTF Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your kind words I’m happy you enjoyed all that we do here. At wtf I hope to see you back. Enjoy cabo 2020
Jimmy maddin

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Food is amazing here!! Service is also on point. The waiter immediately greeted us and from the start was super friendly and attentive. The food listed on the menu is awesome as is but they will also customize the burger if you like. The meat for the burgers is insaneeee. Definitely make sure you make this a stop if ever in Cabo

Date of visit: January 2020
jimmy m, Owner at WTF Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you so much for all of your kind comments and so happy you enjoyed all that we do here at WTF I call it good old hospitality combines with great food you have a great time here in Cabo I will pass on to my staff your kind words and enjoy Cabo 2020 see you back soon Jimmy maddin