“Really Nice place with friendly employees!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ksukenned...
Kansas City, Missouri
“Really Nice place with friendly employees!”
Reviewed December 31, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

After some mix up with what was listed and what the owner actually owns, (plus an additional $500. Carla H DOES NOT own a 2 bdrm / 3 bath), we finally settled in. Rooms are nice, pools are beautiful and staff friendly. Some small communication issues since I don't speak Spanish, but they were easy to work around. Breakfast buffet is good and so is the upstairs Italian bar (great food! & service). The Le Trajinera Mexican restaurant on site was NOT worth it. The service was so bad, it was almost non existent :(.
Front desk staff very helpful. We enjoyed, wave runners, ATV adventures, Golf, fly boarding, and a sunset cruise.
Usually go to Cayman or Turks & Caicos, but Cabo is definitely cheaper and nice with a Desert feel vs Tropical

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mindy N
Sweeny,Tx
“Simply Paradise”
Reviewed June 15, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

my second time at this resort and will be planning another trip here for next year, but next time I'm bringing my entire family. The resort is gorgeous, the staff became our friends, the view is unbelievable, our room was beyond comfortable, and the food and service was great. I have zero complaints. None of us wanted to leave. Thos trip we traveled with 6 other adults. We all pretty much stayed in different areas of the resort, we all had different views and we all felt like we were in paradise. I have never stayed anywhere else in Cabo, so I don't have anything to compare this resort to. I can't imagine anything better though. There were many people who attributed to making this vacation perfectly relaxing, like Renzo, who was our main man keeping us happy by the pool, Manny, who made sure we always got where we needed to and then some :) and Arturo who checked us all in and offered us all upgrades! We love them all, I can not say enough about how well they treated us and how hard they worked to make us comfortable and relaxed. I plan to make this place one that I will visit every year.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing