“Excellent resort with a great activities staff”
other travelers have booked this property
An exclusive gated resort with a mile long private beach.
Swimming pools in immaculate garden settings. Swimming pools with ocean views.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
An exclusive gated resort with a mile long private beach.
Swimming pools in immaculate garden settings.
Swimming pools with ocean views.
Pools with islands for kids to explore.
Love the view.
Never get tired of the view from your infinity pool..
Our idea of R & R.
Great vacation spot all year.
Swim-up bar for adults. Want to share her umbrella?
Safe pools for children with lots of entertainment.
My favorite spot.
The Luxury and Master suites can sleep 6 people, full kitchen, furnished balcony.
Elegant living room with an ocean view, of course.
Full kitchen in the Master Suite.
Private jacuzzi tub on your own balcony in Master Suites.
Keep on eye on the kid's pool.
Casual dining with American and Mexican food.
Magical transformation at night.
Formal dining with excellent Asian-Pacific cuisine
The water is clear and warm.
Just a day at the beach.
Do you think they changed their minds?
My daughter with friends.
No, they both said, 'I do' and the honeymoon was at the Hacienda.
Having a great time, wish you were here.
Another day in Paradise.
They hang out by the pool looking for snacks.
Bar service by the pool but you can bring your own beer too.
Not bad for a first kiss in Cabo.
If I followed you home, would you keep me?
Children enjoy looking at star fish and crabs on the rocks.
See colorful fish if you can find the ocean.
A world class golf course in your back yard.
See you at Hacienda del Mar.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Joan L
“Excellent resort with a great activities staff”
Reviewed February 17, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Just spent 2 weeks at this lovely resort. The grounds are beautiful and well kept but the real plus is their activities program. The staff, Anna, Isobel, Angie, Lili and Jorge are so friendly and such fun. This is my 5th or 6th year and I'll be back again next year.

Gyula E
““Flying to the Hacienda this year from Budapest. My fourth time.””
Reviewed February 15, 2015 for a stay in October 2013

I love this resort because there is nothing like it in Europe. A beautiful resort with tropical plants on its own private beach. We travel with friends and always have a great time. This year I am meeting with family from Los Angeles for a great party. I love the rooms with an ocean view, great pools, fine sandy beach, and very good Mexican food, my favorite. It is hard to find good Mexican food in Budapest.

We like to go bar hopping in Cabo San Lucas and I had the best time at the Cabo Wabo Cantina. Just be careful with their big blue margaritas. The last time, my eyelashes hurt in the morning! The ATV rides are a lot of fun too but I suggest you do that the day before.

Liked best: the beach, view
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Feb 24, 2015
Thank you for taking time to review our resort. You were our first guest from Budapest and we look forward to your future visits. My wife and I have travelled extensively in Europe to fabulous vacation spots but nothing there has the captivating charm of Hacienda del Mar. For example, the fine sand on the beach is much nicer than the rocky beaches of Monte Carlo. We hope to see you at the resort soon and listen to your adventures over a shot of tequila and great Mexican food.
Stephen S
Camarillo, California
“Fantastic vacation”
Reviewed February 5, 2015 for a stay in November 2013

On
On the beach. Great vacation with friends. Liked it so much that we bought a timeshare too. We met the owners at the resort and thanked them for a great time.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Feb 6, 2015
Thank you for your review of the Hacienda resort. We enjoyed meeting you and your wife and I am not surprised that you bought a timeshare too because you enjoyed it so much. Hope to see there this summer.
Jessica G
Kernville, California
“Spectacular Timeshare & Great Food; Our Favorite Getaway”
Reviewed January 22, 2015 for a stay in May 2014

My husband and I have traveled all over the world (Bali, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, all over Europe, Canada, USA, etc.) and Hacienda Del Mar is by far the most beautiful resort we have ever stayed at.

After staying at several other local resorts in Cabo, we always end up back at this one because nothing else compares. The staff is incredible, the room was very clean and the amenities can't be beat. So many pools to choose from, the restaurants all have great food (we love De Cortez and Pithayas) and the ever moving pool hopping Happy Hour is so fun. Plenty of on site activities (golf, spa treatments, gym, yoga/water aerobics, and just relaxing by the pool.)

Plus a quick drive into town and you can have dinner at the Office or go out to Lover's Beach. Cannot wait to go back - now I want to go on vacation!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Relaxing by the pool and the attentiveness of the staff
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 23, 2015
Thank you very much for your kind words. We certainly agree based on a lifetime of travel. Hacienda del Mar is a first class resort and it has been our favorite vacation spot for years. Hope you will enjoy your stay for years to come.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing