Review Highlights
Swimming with the Dolphins was Amazing!!!

This was the best excursion I have ever had. We were the only ones at the excursion so we had all... read more

Reviewed yesterday
ashleybJ171VC
Swimming with dolphins

My husband and I did the dolphin swim, and we absolutely loved it! Nancy was our trainer, and she... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $89.00
from $70.00
from $109.00
1,133 results
All reviews dolphin experience swimming with the dolphins dolphin trainer signature swim picture prices great trainer amazing experience dolphin named jose luis once in a lifetime viewing area cabo adventures picture package photos and videos bucket list small group fun experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have always wanted to swim with the dolphins, but never had a chance. On January 16, 2020 my dream came true. Our dolphin adventure exceeded my expectations! Our trainer Camila was phenomenal! Very sweet, full of knowledge, and an excellent ambassador for the Cabo Adventures! Our dolphin, Nakai, was so beautiful, gentle, entertaining and loving. He put on a wonderful show and when he took me for a ride it was a spiritual experience!
The photographer and videographer were awesome. We got the full photo package, a must, and the quality of the photos/videos were really special!
I would recommend this adventure to anyone who shares a love for these beautiful creatures!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing adventure. Eric did a great job and the entire family had a blast. Its not the cheapest activity but worth the experience.

Date of experience: January 2020
TheAdventuresGroup, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Cabo Dolphins by Cabo Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Sedeagle,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your family's experience on our dolphin encounter. Eric, our marine mammal specialist, will be thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with him.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time with Javier and Chloe at Cabo Dolphins. Our group was two families with four kids ranging from 8 to 17. Javier made sure that each of us had time with Chloe and answered all of our questions. I appreciate that there was a viewing area that other family members who were not participating could watch from because we also had a one year old in our party and she was able to watch with her grandma. I would definitely do this again.

Hello Corey,

Thank you for visiting us! We are delighted to read that your dolphin encounter with Chloe was an amazing one; especially that Javier displayed great service and made this experience much more enjoyable.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What an experience!!! This trip was a once in a lifetime experience. We bought the photo package and it was air-dropped to our I phone. The next day it completely disappeared and i was rather distraught. After we returned to San Diego, I called, they were able to locate the files and send them to me. I am so appreciative and they were so nice. This wonderful experince, i can now relive via the photos!

Date of experience: January 2020
TheAdventuresGroup, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Cabo Dolphins by Cabo Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Mark,

We are absolutely pleased to read about your experience with us at Cabo Dolphins. It's great to know you enjoyed our educational and interactive encounter with our family of dolphins and marine mammal specialists. There is nothing more important than our client’s satisfaction, so many thanks for sharing how amazing your experience was.

On behalf of everyone on our team, we truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to next time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks to Eric & aqua for the best experience ever !!!
Very nice guy and amazing dolphin
We enjoyed very much thank you !!!

Hello Moshe,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to read you enjoyed this educational and interactive encounter with Aqua and Eric.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.