We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“It's nice to see”

Marina Cabo San Lucas
Book In Advance
More Info
$145.00*
and up
3-Tank Cabo San Lucas and Corridor Dives for Certified Divers
Certificate of Excellence
More attraction details
Attraction details
Owner description: Marina Cabo San Lucas is a world-class destination marina that offers an outstanding range of on-site conveniences for luxury yacht owners, their guests and crew members. The marina features 380 slips and accommodates vessels up to 200 feet with a max 12 foot draft and boasts the highest quality services and amenities expected at a luxury yachting marina.
Northeastern Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
96 reviews
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“It's nice to see”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I liked going to the marina. We went nearly everyday we were in Los Cabos. What I didn't
Like was every 5 ft you had to constantly reply to someone no I don't want to go fishing, no I don't want to rent a boat...etc.. But I understand they are trying to make a living. We did rent a boat from one marina boater and he took us out to see the whales. It was great!!!! He said 99% we would see some, the other 1% is up to the whales!..Lol. He also dropped us off (at our request) at lovers beach and picked us up at the agreed time. To the exact minute he was there for us. ..his name was Jeffery.

Visited February 2013
Helpful?
Thank pinkpantherr70
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Write a Review

3,050 reviews from our community

Visitor rating
    1,639
    979
    343
    66
    23
Date | Rating
  • Danish first
  • Dutch first
  • English first
  • French first
  • German first
  • Italian first
  • Japanese first
  • Polish first
  • Portuguese first
  • Russian first
  • Spanish first
  • Any
English first
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
126 reviews
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fun shopping and boat tours from the Marina”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

It's fun to walk around, shop, barter at the Marina. We hired a boat to take us out to the arch and Lover's Beach. Great trip.

Visited September 2013
Helpful?
Thank APBowen
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Vidor, Texas
Level Contributor
16 reviews
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“ya wanna go fishing?”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

its a gorgeous marina but someone asks you if you wanna go fishing about every three steps. lots of good restaurants and shops. plenty of things to see. it is the main drag of cabo. with all the great night clubs just off its perimeter. just dont make eye contact and keep walkin .

Visited July 2013
Helpful?
Thank Jeff M
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Vandalia, Illinois
Level Contributor
22 reviews
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Experience Cabo Here”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

From the street merchants to the up-scale gift shops and restaurants down to watching fisherman clean huge marlins, it is all here on the marina board walk. And the yachts are a sightseeing experience in and of themselves. Once you have leisurely strolled around the area and zeroed in on your fancy, it is a treat to sit in an open bar where you can people watch and make new friends from who knows where. A must while in Cabo.

Visited January 2013
Helpful?
Thank Sue H
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
8 reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“dream”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

tons of shops and restaurants. took a water cab to the arch at @0.00 for the two of us. we went on the tour of beaches the driver dropped us off at lovers beach for about 90 mins and picked us. I would advise doing that. Look for a boat called tequilia 1. loved it!!!!

Visited September 2013
Helpful?
1 Thank afordangel
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Travelers who viewed Marina Cabo San Lucas also viewed

 
Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
 

Been to Marina Cabo San Lucas? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing