Book In Advance

from $80.00
from $660.00
from $50.00
3,788 results
All reviews lots of shops nice walk great place to walk fishing boats street vendors walk around no gracias time share water taxi sales people flea market go fishing cruise ship sea lions glass bottom boat fishing trip whale watching
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Nice place to hang out during the day. Try the sunset booze cruise, sure to have a good time. Lots of fresh seafood options. Bring some cash, they have lots of high end stores.

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Wonderful area to walk if you can avoid time-share and people selling things you don't need. Great place to people watch. Mango Deck is great but there are any places to sit outside.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

No visit to Cabo San Lucas can be complete without at least one or two visits to the Marina. Great restaurants (ignore the aggressive greeters), fun bars, beautiful views and vistas, and balmy evening weather (most nights). No question that the Marina is one of the attractions that keeps people coming back to Cabo.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I love the Marina, we have a timeshare on the marina and I took my wife and another couple. You could spend a day just watching the boats come in and out.
The restaurants are actually decently priced and always have specials...we did a bar crawl one night and I only spent about $60.

The have everything from Ruth's Chris to taco stands, great variety and the mall is nice to!

Date of experience: March 2013
1  Thank JimmyEco
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The marina was pretty but I think there should have been more mexican authentic restaurants and less vendors. I got asked if I wanted something every 10 steps but I still smiled and enjoyed my time there.