“Fun Area”

Book In Advance
More Info
$580.00*
and up
Private Sightseeing Sunset Cruise in Cabo San...
Ranked #20 of 114 things to do in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Marina Cabo San Lucas is a world-class destination marina that offers an outstanding range of on-site conveniences for luxury yacht owners, their guests and crew members. The marina features 380 slips and accommodates vessels up to 200 feet with a max 12 foot draft and boasts the highest quality services and amenities expected at a luxury yachting marina.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Wonderful area to walk if you can avoid time-share and people selling things you don't need. Great place to people watch. Mango Deck is great but there are any places to sit outside.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,712)
All reviews
in 40 reviews
"whale watching"
in 59 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2013

No visit to Cabo San Lucas can be complete without at least one or two visits to the Marina. Great restaurants (ignore the aggressive greeters), fun bars, beautiful views and vistas, and balmy evening weather (most nights). No question that the Marina is one of the attractions that keeps people coming back to Cabo.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I love the Marina, we have a timeshare on the marina and I took my wife and another couple. You could spend a day just watching the boats come in and out.
The restaurants are actually decently priced and always have specials...we did a bar crawl one night and I only spent about $60.

The have everything from Ruth's Chris to taco stands, great variety and the mall is nice to!

1  Thank JimmyEco
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The marina was pretty but I think there should have been more mexican authentic restaurants and less vendors. I got asked if I wanted something every 10 steps but I still smiled and enjoyed my time there.