“Food and View is amazing, lots of children begging”

Marina Cabo San Lucas
Book In Advance
More Info
$580.00*
and up
Private Sightseeing Sunset Cruise in Cabo San...
Ranked #20 of 114 things to do in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Marina Cabo San Lucas is a world-class destination marina that offers an outstanding range of on-site conveniences for luxury yacht owners, their guests and crew members. The marina features 380 slips and accommodates vessels up to 200 feet with a max 12 foot draft and boasts the highest quality services and amenities expected at a luxury yachting marina.
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I love the Marina, we have a timeshare on the marina and I took my wife and another couple. You could spend a day just watching the boats come in and out.
The restaurants are actually decently priced and always have specials...we did a bar crawl one night and I only spent about $60.

The have everything from Ruth's Chris to taco stands, great variety and the mall is nice to!

1  Thank JimmyEco
Write a ReviewReviews (3,711)
All reviews
in 40 reviews
"whale watching"
in 59 reviews

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The marina was pretty but I think there should have been more mexican authentic restaurants and less vendors. I got asked if I wanted something every 10 steps but I still smiled and enjoyed my time there.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The marina is great and good for shopping. My only complaint was how aggressive the shop owners were, it got a little aggravating. Also DO NOT buy excursions from the tourist info booths, they are rip offs. We bought from a guy that worked for El Squid Roe, he even gave us a ride back to resort in his car

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We took a taxi to the marina from our resort. We really enjoyed walking around the marina and shopping. We had lunch at a little place with amazing fish tacos, they haggle for your business. One guy even offered a free haircut with lunch lol ! A nice place to visit during your stay.