“Whale Watching, Snorkling, Lands End Tour Water Transportation”

Marina Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch Cruise
$49.99*
Los Cabos Reef Snorkeling Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Marina Cabo San Lucas is a world-class destination marina that offers an outstanding range of on-site conveniences for luxury yacht owners, their guests and crew members. The marina features 380 slips and accommodates vessels up to 200 feet with a max 12 foot draft and boasts the highest quality services and amenities expected at a luxury yachting marina.
Reviewed May 24, 2011

There are many tour providers and water taxi's in Cabo San Lucas, but if you want the best - Ask for the Lero Lero II. Captain Jose Gonzalez is fluent in English and Spanish. He provides an informative tour on a clean boat and provides excellent service. You won't feel rushed and will probably seek him out a second time for his friendly, knowledgeable service.

1  Thank lseifert

Reviewed November 8, 2010

This is a beautiful marina with many types of boats, restaurants, designer shops, fishing, diving and other excursion charters. Also, it's a lovely place to walk in the evening. Very safe and clean.

3  Thank Jameson477
Reviewed April 24, 2010

Be sure to consider a sunset cruise! We went on the Cabo Mar catamaran which had a great, friendly crew! The chef grilled the steak & chicken for the all you can eat tacos while we were cruising. Before we anchored to eat, the crew kept us happy with bar drinks & the best mexican salsa and chips galore! The pilot was also the dj and kept the music going the whole time. Just before we ended our cruise, we anchored out from the marina docks and the crew put on a dance show for us and then everyone else joined in! Fun to see the other catamarans & pirate ship with the lights on anchored near us & to see the lights from the resorts on the shoreline. Well worth the money!

5  Thank krashlady
Reviewed April 19, 2010

I have been fishing with Red Rum Charters since 2000, and have seen 3 ownerships in that time.
But, I have not seen any change in the quality of the charters their crews provide. They are polite, chase the fish of YOUR dreams, not theirs, and care more about you having a qulaity time...ie, catching fish, than anyone should expect!
I fished 2 days (4/13, 15/2010) on the Tantrum, 28' Bertram.
Day 1 we saw 4 marlin: 1 landed, 1 lost, 1 uninterested, and 1 we could not re-locate.
Day 2 we saw at least that many marlin, but could not enticde them to take the live bait.
But, it was amazing to watch the crew work on these fish! They wanted to hook up more than I did!
I fished 1 day (4/14/2010) on the Panga for Sierra. Needless to say, it was non-stop action! I lost way more than I landed. (Had our first fish tacos at home! Mucho Bueno!!
I have sent many friends to Red rum over the years, nd they have ben as amazed as I at how hard the crew works.
I would recommend Red rum to anyone!

Reviewed April 18, 2010

Went out on the "Winner 7" March 25, 2010...the fishing was bad that day but had a great time...Captain Dave and Crew were wonderful...they supplied all the equipment...provided a delicious lunch and all the beverages...all you have to do is sit back and enjoy...even though the fishing wasn't good...the whale, dolphin, and scenery made the day totally enjoyable...

carol ledbetter