Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$986
$463
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$267
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$133
$440
$361
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$237
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$823
$631
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$287
$202
Melia.com
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$398
$335
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$607
$177
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$473
Hotels.com
2,133 results
All reviewsmango deckmedano beachtribes restauranttime sharerecommend casaone bedroom suitesand barrooms are hugepool conciergejacuzzi tubthe location is perfectwalking distance to the marinahigher floorpool or beachfull kitchenliving areasales people
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Casa Dorada Medano Beach is a taste of heaven. Great hotel, great staff and greater location.

Reviewed July 12, 2010

First time visit to Casa Dorada through Globequest and was very pleased. Excellent location right on Medano Beach with walking accesibilty to restaurants, clubs, beach, marina and whole town of San Lucas. The staff was the perfect blend of attentive friendliness. Very well managed property. The concierge was wonderful. Excellent housekeeping and turn-down service. And the spa - ahh the Saltwater Spa. What a bonus. Only improvement suggestion was number of poolside lounge chairs. Finding a spot was sometimes a bit competitive but overall - delightful.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2010

We travelled straight across the U.S.A. from the East Coast to vacation for the first time in Cabo San Lucas and it was well worth the journey. Arriving home early today (July 10th) , I feel like I am still on a "high" as does the rest of my family from staying at this most beautiful resort. The two bedroom suite we had was so elegantly decorated and spacious. I'm going to miss waking up every morning and sitting out on the patio viewing the Sea of Cortez sipping my coffee and eating the breakfast delivered to our room.

The staff was so nice and so very accommodating. They could not have been more gracious to us during our stay. Special hello to Oswaldo (Concierge). We were asked about attending the time share talk when we first arrived but being timeshare holders we told them we did not want to attend and that was that. However, after being there for two days we changed our mind (and to be honest it was not to buy a timeshare but to get discounts on activities). I did tell them that when we signed up to go and that was fine as we were told word of mouth is just as good to promote what they have. I must say our "talk" was a lovely breakfast with my husband, my godchild and our timeshare rep Ian. Ian gave us his spiel and was a very interesting person to sit and have breakfast with, and the whole breakfast talk was 1.5 hours and we were back in our room with some really great discounts on three different activities.

The pools, the pool bar/restaurant, the Three Tribes Restaurant, the facial at the Spa, the beach and the vendors (got some good deals), just sitting on the suite patio and enjoying the view and being with my family was all wonderful. Having two children both off to college in a few weeks made this a very special time to spend with them.

Yes, for a week I had a little piece of heaven!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2010

My now husband and I got married in Cabo San Lucas and had the reception at Casa Dorada. It was definitely the perfect choice. The place is beautiful and centrally located. The staff have perfect manners, are quite friendly, and are willing to help you with anything and everything you need. Any doubts or concerns we had in regards to our wedding reception were taken care of quickly and efficiently. They thought of everything.

One last minute change we made was from a photographer that we had prearranged to the hotel photographer for our wedding. We were informed that the hotel had its own photographer and therefore met with Fernando in the week before the wedding. His attitude toward photography instantly made me want to have him as our wedding photographer and so we quickly changed photographers. I could tell he loved being a photographer just for the sake of taking pictures. It was clear that he just plain enjoyed doing it. He was very accomodating and worked around our schedules. Excellent rate I might add. If I were ever to need a photographer for a big event again, he would definitely be my first choice. It was nice not to have to stress over the photos for the wedding. Make sure to contract Fernando if you are having a wedding there!

All in all, my wedding was amazing and Casa Dorada played a big part in that.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2010

My husband, my parents and I all went down to Cabo for a nice vacation. We knew going into it that the time share industry was huge down there (my husband and I had been to Cabo before) so we knew what to expect. We did end up signing up to go on a tour at the airport to the Sheraton resort the morning after we arrived. When we arrived at Casa Dorada they would not let you go to your room until the had given you their spiel, which basically said that they were not a timeshare and yet you still were asked to attend their breakfast and meeting. When asked what it would be about if they could not sell us anything as a timeshare, the question was avoided and the only answer was "we are not a timeshare" - the logical question then being - what are you?! So, we agreed to go to a breakfast later in the week so that we could go to our room. The next morning when my husband and I were leaving Casa Dorada there were four or five staff at the door asking us where we were going and advising us against going. We thanked them and said we appreciated their concern but we knew what we were getting into. Thank you very much. They continued to persist and tell us that we were making a horrible mistake as we walked out and up the street. I had actually forgotten my ID so I ended up having to go back through them again!! and on my way back out they yelled after me "you will regret it" Well, isn't that my prerogative? I made the choice to go and if I regret it then I regret it. I don't regret it, by the way. The tour we received at the Sheraton was great and everyone was really friendly. We seriously considered buying there because it was so beautiful, but at the end of the day the money stood in our way. The staff there respected that and we left. No regrets. We left with a bunch of free activities and having seen a beautiful resort. At the Casa Dorada then we went to their spiel a few days later and the man who talked to us was very belligerent. He kept asking my parents how much they had previously spent on timeshare and when they wouldn't tell him he told them that he could go look it up right then and tell them. So what?! He kept pressing the issue. We were there for hours at a talk where they previously told us they couldn't sell us anything. Big lie. My husband and I finally got up and left. It was ridiculous. The time we had been in Cabo before we had stayed at the Hacienda Encantata and had thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff had been very respectful and helpful. We came to Casa Dorada to get closer to the main part of town, but we will NOT be going back there.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family