I enjoyed a 5 night stay at Casa Dorada for my 30th birthday in early March. The hotel grounds and room definitely exceeded my expectations. The rooms are huge, clean and all have amazing views of Medano Beach and Lands End. The service was mostly very good especially by the pool.
I do have a few complaints though. The Wifi is very expensive but you can get it for free in the public areas if you buy a coffee or beverage from their bar. That Wifi wasn't very reliable at all and one day it was down completely. Another complaint was the lack of music of any kind by the pool. There's a small area by the bar that has music but it's also the most crowded area and hard to relax. Even if they had elevator music I'd be happy, just something to distract me from the noise of other people. I asked a few times throughout my stay about it because they have a sound system around the entire pool. Each time I got the run around. One day when I didn't even ask there was music which I though odd. Also, their restaurant 12 Tribes wasn't good at all and very expensive. Go across the street to Bar Esquina for great food, drinks and live music.
Overall Casa Dorada is a great place to stay, especially for extended stays as the rooms are all large and have kitchens. However if you plan on relaxing by the pool the save a chair early as they go quick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas