Just came back from a great stay. We had seen lots of comments regarding issues with noise from the Mango Deck and voiced our concerns at check in. Gus gave us the option of one side of the hotel or the other, showed us rooms in both locations, but recommended we stay on the West SIde because of the view and also told us he would change our rooms if we were unhappy. We actually had 2 junior suites and they were perfect. For the little amount of time we actually spent in the room, mostly bed time, the noise was not an issue. Everyone at the resort was extremely helpful and accommodating. The beach personnel and wait staff were all helpful.
A little bit of expected pressure from the time share personnel but after we made it clear we weren't interested, they left us alone.
A close walk to town, especially after you learn the shortcut through the Marina. Highly recommend eating at Sharkey's, just steps from the resort if you stay here. Also the Concierge was great if you needed dinner reservations.
If you are a diver, hook up with Andromeda, just down the beach and ask for Rene as the divemaster. Dove two days, the three of us plus Rene were the only ones on the boat and the dives and equipment were perfect. Strange feeling to have a giant sea lion in your face!
All in all, can't say enough good about the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelPower and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas