My wife and I stayed here for 6 days, 5 nights. I have to say, as far as location goes, this is the place to stay. Close to restaurants, activities, down town, the marina, etc. Overall, we were very pleased with our stay.
Location, location, location. As I stated, this resort is in a prime location. The rooms are also very nice and equipped for an extended stay. Our one bedroom suite had a full sized kitchen, dining room, and two balcony's. Very nice accommodations. The pool and spa were good size and the staff was very friendly. The food was excellent as well.
Depending on what you like, while the location is excellent, some may not like the fact that a very active bar and party scene takes place almost 24/7 on the "Mango Deck" directly below the resort. Live music, cheering, yelling, and the MC yelling "Drink, drink, drink!" could be heard most of the day and night. If you're looking for a nice and quiet vacation, this is not the place. Our room had a "spa" that was dangerous in my opinion. It felt like it was going to fall into the room below us, so we did not use it more than once. The only other thing I would say about this place is a complaint about the towel policy. They treat towels like bricks of gold... and they don't have enough of them for their guests.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much. Another successful vacation in Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas