We stayed at Casa Dorada on March 12-18th. When you arrive at the airprt the Time Share people are right through the door, they told us that our driver from the company that we pre-paid wasn't there yet when he was standing right outside, cause they were trying to see us on the activities and time shares. Just say no thank you and walk outside. Our ride to the hotel we used Trans VIP was great, the driver was telling us about all the sites, its about a 40 minute drive, but beautiful!! When we arrived at the hotel we checked-in, they won't let you in the room until 3:00 and once you turn around someone comes out from behind the desk with a drink in their hand telling you to come sit and trying to get you to go to a free breakfast for a "Vacation Club" code "Time Share", and they must tell you five times during this that it's not a "Time Share". We got into our room at 3:00 (room 301) it is a jurior suite, beautiful room, kitchen, living area, bedroom with tub, two bathrooms, it was only my husband and myself and it was perfect, big comfy bed. My first shower was cold, but after that it was fine. The only draw back of this roomis the Mango Deck Bar, you are right above it, can hear the kids screaming, some guy on a bullhorn or something, and in the morning they are cleaning it. After three days of them chasing us around for the breakfast we told them we weren't interested and they left us alone, but kind of woanted nothing to do with us anymore. The Office, which is right next to the Mango Deck Bar, is the best for breakfast, right on the beach, great food!! The pools are great, service was great, the beach is great, but the venders walk by every two seconds and you spend your day saying no thank you. We did our vows on Thursday at sunset, which was beautiful except for the spring breakers at the Mango Bar yelling and jumping in our pictures. The town is a short walk or cab ride, and has tons of resturants, bars, shops, entertainment. Besides the Mango Deck Bar, and the spring breakers yelling off the balconies, we had an awesome time, beautiful place for our 20 year vow renewal!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelUp, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas