This hotel is in a beautiful location right on Medano Beach in Cabo. The staff is very friendly and pleasant and they keep the place very clean. It is also located easy walking distance to the marina. We will definitely go back to Cabo and I would stay here again. The rooms are nicely decorated in a contemporary fashion. All rooms have balconies facing beach and curve around the pools. Our view was a little limited as we were not in middle of the hotel or the end but on one of the sides but we still had a view of the beach and the water. They have waiters at the pool who bring you food and drink and a swim-up bar. They had 2 for 1 happy hour every day on certain hours. The only negative for us was that they seem to have some water issues which I hear can be common in Mexico. One morning there was no pressure and a couple times there was a smell from the bathroom which I think is due to the water system. They did maintenance on the system while we were there. A restaurant/bar called the Mango Deck is located on the beach at the property and while some have mentioned it in reviews of Casa Dorado as being noisy, we love the Mango Deck and it being so convenient and with free WiFi. At Casa Dorado, you must pay for WiFi. They need to change that because every morning we ate breakfast at the Mango Deck to use the free WiFi. They also have a nice spa which we visited and got pedicures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas