Rooms are huge, clean, all with great views. The staff was awesome, fast service to any request, polite and all speak perfect English. This location is right on Mendo Beach so if you want isolation, not your place. 5.00 water taxi to the marina or 10 min walk. Great restaurants within 10 min walking.
Just had to tell the timeshare people No and they left me alone. Its worth getting that No out of the way immediately or they will keep asking.
Internet 12.00 day or the marina has public wifi for free. The hotel is immaculate, the pool is perfect and rooms are huge with cable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TravelClick, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas