I used the trip advisor alot and was concerned with the bad reviews around Christmas, but paid no attention and booked anyway.
1. If you can, you want to be in building Seven, but it may cost you more, I was in Five and it was ok.
2. Went only to the steak restaurant ala carte and it was good, recommend the rib-eye steak,
3. Ate mostly at the buffet it was easy and fast and really you can find something you like,.
4. We were three people in a room and they had a roll in bed that was comfortable not like those for kids it was fine. Also if your bed is to hard they have extra padding and I used two blankets as I like a soft bed.
5. Didn't really watch the shows as I like socializing at the bars in the lobby.
6. The disco is Ok and does not smell like vomit as others have said, they must have read this one cause now it smells like comet hee hee.
7. I give the staff thumbs up as most of them are really good, the front desk staff speaks english very well and handled any requests I needed.
8. Favorite staff were? well I just can't remember all the names they were all good, except the guy at the pool bar, when you get in the water he was not so good gave me a Kuhla and milk with two bees in it and I didn't even pay extra! Hee hee oh well
9. Went down town to Cabo Wabo had a blast great band and we went twice.
10. Had the best Margarita at a little place before Cabo Wabo called Monkey Business
ask for Victor, bought my tequilla in the store beside it from Rudy, (the father of my child)
11. Don't just stay in the hotel, it is safe and very fun down town. give them business as they need it. Don' buy your booze at wall mart for two bucks less they won't entertain you as much as going and getting downtown with free samples.
12. Went deep sea fishing and it was good except it rained that day. You can book thru the hotel but it will be more expensive, I suggest that you try to book down by the Marina, I heard Pisces, Ponchos and thats all can remember are good. Everyone caught fish that day, fishing has been good.
13. Try to speak some spanish try it, its fun!
Have a great vacation, Your sincerely Noche Libre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and BookIt.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos