We had the best time! The resort is so well kept, room was kept very clean and stocked as there were three of us sharing. Food was plentiful and had many choices so I cannot see how anyone could complain, it was great! The reserved restaurants did well, steak, way too big but cooked to order.
On my sisters bday I asked if they had a candle that we could stick in a desert, and they came with a whole cake with candle and singing band ( at no charge) as the band usually sing for tips only. We felt that was way above and beyond expectations!
All in all I would definitely go there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos