STAY AWAY !!! the best 2 words to describe this place!!! not worth the $$$$ you pay.... unless you are ok with horrible food (with roaches all over the buffet) and very, very very very cheap alcohol drinks!!
cheapest rum, unknown vodka, gasoline, I meant Tequila ( jose cuervo) plus hungered employees, they always expect tip after a cheap drink.
Did I mention the rotten-watery flavor of the O.J ??? or the lack of hot tubs??
what about the 1970's TV??? hahaha
Spanish speaker?? forget about it!!! the bartenders will ignore you !!! English was my lifesaver!!
Spent a fortune eating out of the hotel during my vacations,
The place is too big for it's own good. Takes forever to get anywhere. It's worth the extra $$ to stay at a high end place. The staff is useless and rude.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos