I had been reading and watching the reviews months, weeks and days before my family vacation. I became a little concerned with some of the reviews a few days before our July 14 reservations. The issues with the theft or safe problems did not occur during our stay. My check in time was less than 10 min. The only delay revolved around some last minute changes because one of the members in our group was unable to attend. The manager was cooperative and accommodating. He provided us with Two excellent options/ changes to our room.
We were able to get reservations for the four restaurants. Although you need to get there between 7:30 and 8 am to make the reservations.
Food was excellent at the Asian and Italian restaurants. The steakhouse was good and the Mexican could use done improvement.
Pools were not overcrowded. Beach was ok to swim in the morning during low tide. We did take a water taxi to a beach One day for calmer surf.
The bars and Buffett were excellent. Great vacation. Relaxing week. We would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos