I went on a girls vacation with 4 other friends from the Midwest and we stayed at RIU Santa Fe and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The weather was wonderful for the entire 5 days we stayed. The positives: Very, very clean grounds!! The entire resort was spotless. The drinks were very versatile and the bartenders were eager to make whatever you asked for. Pools and pool bars were always clean and classy. Negatives: The only entertainment is at night during the show times. I have been to other resorts where the entertainment staff is way more lively. The entertainment staff did walk around the resort in different costumes everday for our viewing pleasure. The food was pretty much lackluster and was the same everyday in the buffett. We tried the Asian restaurant and ended up leaving for the outdoors Fiesta which had some BBQ items and various mexican fares. Upon arrival one of our 3 rooms wasnt ready; we were told to come back at 3pm and it still wasnt ready. At 3:45 the friend was issued her key only to find the hotel staff STILL in the room cleaning it up! We asked to have the roomed switched but was told the the resort was full. Later that night she returned to her room to find it flooded from the toilet. The staff she called to clean it simply dried it with towels and then left her room balcony door open to allow it to dry. Her room was full of bugs! All in all the vacation went well. We did the sailing excursion to The Sea of Cortez, a Tequila Tasting complete with dinner and it was top notch! There were numerous weddings on the resort during our stay so it was definitely a couples atmosphere. I would love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 24h All Inclusive Hotel Riu Santa Fe opens all year round and is situated in the south of the Baja California Peninsula and borders the lovely, sandy El Médano beach. The RIU Classic Hotels offer comfortable rooms and excellent facilities with great leisure and relaxation facilities, as well as international gastronomy. Enjoy a relaxing holiday - whether alone, with family, partner or friends! The location is ideal due to its proximity to Los Cabos Airport SJD (40 km) and Cabo San Lucas (4.5 km) and invites you to explore the area. The hotel has 902 comfortably furnished rooms and offers many amenities. Relax in the spa area or get in shape in the gym. 4 outdoor pools, 1 children's pool. RiuLand Kids Club (ages 4-7 & 8-12 years) and for adults, day and evening entertainment, as well as our Pacha Discotheque. For lovers of gastronomy, we offer live cooking stations at our main restaurant, Italian, Mexican, Asian specialty restaurants, Steakhouse, and 7 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos