The wedding was our daughters and we had quite a large amount of people that were booked as a group.This property is very spread out and they put the guest all in different buildings so it was a lot of walking. It would have been nice to have kept the group a little together. The only elevator was in building 7 so if you were in any of the other buildings you had to carry your luggae up 3 to 4 flight of stairs (you didnt see much of the bellboys). Its almost a half mile from building 7 to the main buffet so you do get alot of walking so bring good walking shoes. The hotel was very clean and the food was pretty good. It was a little hard to get into the specialtly restaurants because the wedding partys used them for their dinners. If you put your towel out in the morning before 8am the pool help picks them up, They dont just take the towels they take your shoes or what ever you left on the chairs. The beach is not a walking beach it very steep. we were there the end of February and the weather is a little cool, at night it got down to 57 degrees. The wedding turned out beautiful they do a nice job. We had a few little problems like mis communications with the wedding coordinator she didnt show up for the wedding rehearsal but we just did it ourselves and there were no reservations for the grooms dinner, so the waiters made a special place for us and it turned out fine. We had one of the wedding guest brake her wrist so it cost her almost as much as it did us for the wedding. The funjet Rep went with her to the hospital to translate for her and he checked on her the rest of her stay.This was our first stay at a Riu and I would stay at a Riu again just not in Cabo its to cold for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos