When we first arived at the hotel it is pretty and clean Our room was on the second floor and overlooking a natural preserve. We have been to many RIU's and this one had NO security anywhere. We went down to the pool near the ocean and beautiful view of the ocean and THEN the sight at the pool bar was sick. Old, young and in between yelling and screaming and no control whats so ever. We went to the other pool and it was more quiet. Two days later all the spring breakers arrived and I never saw so many drunk young and old, and throwing up everywhere publicly, including in the pool. Nothing was done with the throw up and I told everyone to get out and they threw a bucket of bleach and that was it, and everyone jumped back in. DONT go MARCH or APRil. I felt sorry for the families arriving when we were leaving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos