We had a great stay at the Riu Santa Fe in Cabo San Lucas. It was in a great location with fantastic views. The rooms were very clean and the grounds were imaculate! The food was average and the drinks were ok. Be sure to ask for name brand alcohol as the local stuff was terrible! The beach was beautiful. Much better than other resorts in the Cabo area. The vendors were quite annoying though as they stood there all day hollering to people. Overall the resort was quite good and we had a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and BookIt.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos