the riu sante fe was the best resort ever. The loser talking about overweight americans and international people by the bus loads doesnt know what hes talking about. The food was truly 5 star, delicious and huge variety. something for everyone! the resort was huge, but very easy to navigate. They have a big common area whereu shop, eat, and receive good entertainment the a la carte restaurants are in this location too. beautifuls views of the arch and downtown cabo. pool was huge! and drinks were delicous. th staff offer to do everything for you except whipe your bum! haha i had my chair pulled out at every meal and ws always checked on. 10 stars if a suitable rating for this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos