Stay here twice. Had a good time. The resort is huge ( Riu's Biggest Resort) be prepared to walk alot. The hotel has 2 sections.
24 hours all inclusive makes it a plus! Walmart near, cheaper to buy gifts and alcohol there. The resort is a little distant from the airport, but good scenery.
Rooms were big and mini bar was always re stocked. Good food and entertainment.
Would reccomend to anyone. close to nightlife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos