The staff here were not very friendly and it felt very sterile. The alarms went off two different nights and there was never any direction as to what we were supposed to do and the alarms went off for quite some time. We called the front desk and they seemed to not even know what was going on. It was irritating. The drinks were so-so. It wasn't awful - but it wasn't great. The reservations for the restaurants were ridiculous to get and when you did they rushed you! I won't go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos