My husband and I stayed from Aug 18-25th. We are 34 and 36 yrs old from California.
1. You are greeted with drinks at check in.
2. Staff are pretty friendly.
3. Bartenders are outstanding.
4. Drinks are great, order a “drunken monkey.”
5. Asian restaurant is delicious.
6. Steak Restaurant is good.
7. Mini bar in room with 4 differ liquors.
8. Fridge stocked every day with soda, water, and beer.
9. Close ride (12 bucks) to downtown night life.
10. Local bus will take you to Wal-Mart for 1 dollar.
11. Timeshare people leave you alone.
12. Beach is very close….walking distance.
1. NO ELEVATORS!! You have to lug your luggage up flights of stairs.
2. A/C in room was not working.
3. Buffet is horrible, no selection, same boring choices every day.
4. Restrictive eating times for buffet.
5. Snack bar consisted of stale chips and old sandwiches.
6. ATM was constantly not working.
7. You have to wait in a long line to make a dinner reservation.
8. They need to spray for bugs!!
9. Dated rooms…tube TVs.
10. Very small shower.
11. Maid service horrible, unless you tip.
12. BEWARE! The ocean IS NOT SWIMMABLE. Extremely aggressive waves!!!!
13. The multiple venders on the beach are super annoying!! Too many harass you.More
- Free Parking