Stay for 5 days with my wife last week. The property is very quiet, but they have a bus that will transfer you to their sister property at the much livlier Marina. The bus departs every two hours. We booked an all-inclusive trip and felt like it was worth the money. We ate most meals at the resort, and took the bus to the Marina a few times to have a meal and grab a drink.
Everyone is very friendly, we did not participate in the Time Share Presentation and didn't at all feel that we were overly pressured to do so. We had a master suite in phase II, and it was enourmous, way too big for two people, but it sure was nice, we did have an oceanview, in phase II, all rooms above the second floor are oceanview.
I read alot of people complaining on here about having to ride the golf cart to different parts of the resort...unless you are morbidly obese or have a handicap there really is no reason at all for a golf cart ride to any part of the property, it is not difficult to get around.
The views are amazing, right on the cliff. We could see whales surfacing from the infinity pool in phase I.
I would recommend Hacienda Encantada to EVERYONE. If we ever get back to Cabo, there is nowhere else we would choose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos