We spent 5 weeks this year at the Hacienda Encantada beginning Feb 22, 2014. We sold our timeshare at Sunset Beach two years ago and bought at the Hacienda Encantada. The furnishing are so much more comfortable and the view overlooking the Sea of Cortez is fabulous! Also this resort is much more laid back and quiet but still close to everything. We really like using the shuttle to the sister resort Marina Fiesta at the harbor in Cabo San Lucas. When we go into the marina we visit many of the great restaurants there. The only drawback to HE is the food is very expensive and not very filling or tasty.
The service is above and beyond. Many of the staff including Manuel, Carlos, Oscar Baldercowa, Gil, Idoalecio Moesjo, Audel, Alberto, Luis and Mario are so friendly and quick to take care of our every need. We never ever had to want or wait for anything. Every time they gave us a tip on a good place to eat it was spot on! They all had very good taste and manners. Could only wish we had their work ethic and service at home!
The past two years when we had to leave after spending 4 or 5 weeks there it was like leaving part of our family behind. How we wish we could bring them home for a visit with us so that we could show just a little of the appreciation we feel for them making our vacation so relaxing, warm & friendly!
Friends have asked us if we are sorry to have a vacation every year in the same place instead of traveling around and seeing new places. We have found in H. E. a place that fills our hearts and gives us rest after working hard and dealing with stress the rest of the year. Why look for anything else when we have found the best!
Hacienda Encantada with the terrific bell boys, concierge, housekeeping and beautiful pools, landscaping and activities (Fernan is terrific) keep us smiling until we can return every winter!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular contemporary hacienda style luxury all-inclusive resort located on the tourist corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos