Returning from a week at Hacienda Encantada and couldn’t be more satisfied with our stay. The resort is in a stunning location with gorgeous views and well maintained grounds. The key to this place is the service by the staff. We were never disappointed by any staff we encountered. The valets always had our car ready for us, the pool staff was quick and attentive, the cart service was reliable and always friendly. We traveled with our 11 month old son and everyone was warm and kind to him – he made friends with just about everyone on staff. Fernan, the activities director, is great with kids and offers fun daytime activities. We look forward to our return trips when our son will be old enough to enjoy the many options from cooking and Spanish classes to pool volleyball. We stayed in a one bedroom which had the right amount of space for us. We were able to put our son to sleep at night in the bedroom and enjoy adult time in the living room/kitchen and on the large balconies without having to worry about waking him. This room also had 2 full bathrooms. The buffet breakfast is really good and has everything you could want but we also appreciate having a kitchen to eat smaller meals/snacks as we wish. There are a few options for dinner on property which were decent (we enjoyed the low-key taco bar and La Trajinera for a kicked up meal). This resort has a small store if you need something quick and fast. Otherwise, I suggest visiting Walmat, Sams Club or Costco to buy food and drinks for your room and take advantage of the kitchen.
There isn’t a swimmable beach at the resort but the popular and happening Medano Beach is a short drive away as is Chileno Beach. The two pools on site will provide anyone visiting with what they need. The larger activities pool with music and pool volleyball is fun and lively. The oceanfront infinity pools are designated as the quiet pools and are quite relaxing. There are also 2 very shallow pool areas for kids to play in (one is warmed).
This resort is built on hills so you either walk up and down to the lobby and restaurants or you can wait for cart service. We didn’t find the hills difficult to manage, even with a baby in a stroller or on us, but someone with difficulties walking may want to consider another property or be aware that they will always be using the cart service to get around.
We are truly happy with this resort and are already booking our return trip next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos