We have been owners here for 3 years. Love the view! The villa decor is gorgeous! And, several of the staff are awesome. Specifically, Oscar, Jacob & Eduardo (tall with dark hair). What we noticed this time, as confirmed by other members here at the resort and on recent postings is that the service is sorely lacking. We also heard there was a recent management change. However, 3 separate requests to speak with the manager resulted in no response whatsover. So, let me put this bluntly. HC wants people to buy at this resort as they are aggressively marketing, and wants current owners to upgrade. The resort needs to deliver... BIG TIME. Our other visits were phenomenal and this time, was an all around disappointment. The resort appeared understaffed and disorganized. Mutliple requests had to be made for even simple things. like pool towels and extra soap. When valets could not be reached despite several calls to have our car ready, the front desk interceded, but, never delivered the message to the valets. Why, then, request the information when you do nothing with it? There were multiple screw ups with the concierge and we are patient people who understand that some things occasionally get lost in translation, but, again, these issues never happened previously. We pay decent maintenance fees and have noticed areas of neglect in a fairly new facility such as fountains not working and water features turned off with no explanations.. Here's the real deal, we may well consider visiting another resort next year in lieu of staying here until Hacienda Encantada gets their act together. There are a lot of other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular contemporary hacienda style luxury all-inclusive resort located on the tourist corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos