The beginning of our stay started out as a 2 star experience. It appeared the "All Inclusive" guests were treated differently as the day went on, and not in a good way. Luckily on the second day I was out by the middle pool and "Alberto the Incredible" (Alberto Melendrez) showed us what 5 star service was really like. He single handed turned our trip into a vacation of a lifetime. If we were at one of the other 6 pools and did not like the service then we knew we could go to Alberto's pool and get everything we needed. It always came with a huge gracious smile and most of the time a funny joke or witty comment. Thank you Alberto.
Other than that; the food was good, the views were nothing short of amazingly spectacular (every morning the first thing i saw within 30 seconds of looking into the water was whales and dolphins), and of course you are always gonna run into that couple who thought they were going to a quiet oasis like the peace and quiet you can find in St. Lucia so they are mad at everything and everyone.
There are plenty of activities so when you get to the airport, get the timeshare selling people to schedule you a tour at the Hacienda Encantada. The 2.5 hour tour and meal is definitely worth getting free excursions with dolphins etc. Make sure you get the dudes at the airport to put it in writing on the form they give you.
Happy Travels! Don't forget to tip the crap out of Alberto!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular contemporary hacienda style luxury all-inclusive resort located on the tourist corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos