I have to say the people and grounds were amazing. But that was not worth the visit. We found a great deal online for about 100 bucks a night with food. Seemed like a great deal! IT IS NOT!
Nothing good to say about this place. Cracks in the pool,very dirty rooms, this is not a good place. Noise is unreal, all day long, you can't get away from it. No entertainment or even music at the pool, a guest brought his I pod and that was our music. They had no cold beer and they got a cooler filled with ice to cool the beer, for real? Then they ran out, there was about 10 people at the pool and they ran out, really? I ask for 3 or 4 waters to make a pot of coffee in my room and they would only give me one?Thats All Inclusive? The guy would only give me one and had me sign for it, take it to my room and come back 3 more times and sign ever time, I got my 4 bottles of water so I could make a pot of coffee, what a joke. We have been to many AI's and this was the worst one ever. Also the SALES PEOPLE are lairs! They promised us our Marriott membership would sell for 50,000 dollars if we traded it in! How is that possible when we only paid 20,000? it went up in Value? total scam (DO NOT BY) the sales manager guy was named Brian and he said we were not the "type" of owner the resort was looking for and If we didn't like it we should leave. So we did!! We left mid week and stayed at another resort called Solmar, it was so great to get to a real resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos