We have stayed in Hacienda Encantada and ultimately purchased there. The resort grounds are beauiful. We stay in phase I every year. Breakfast at Las Marias onsite restaurant every morning is wonderful. You have the choice of buffet or a la carte. We have a studio suite with kitchenette which works wonderful. There is list of activities to choose from during your stay. We always opt to rent a car for a few days as we love going to nearby towns of 'Todos Santos' where the 'Hotel California' is. Lovely Artsey town. The town of 'La Paz' is also wonderful. Once we turn in the car (budget rental is onsite in lobby area so just turn in the keys to them at their desk....yes its extra...lol) the resort has a shuttle to go into town of cabo so you will have to plan accordingly... its not walking distance. During the day you can eat pool side via the pool side restaurants, and in the evening you have a choice of two restaurant, formal 'Las Trajineras', or informal 'Las Marias'. There is also the Sushi bar in Phase II. In town of los Cabos there is plenty to keep you busy. Walk warily in the town, but have fun shopping. The have a mall by the Marina, Luxury shops, plenty of small side shops, an outdoor flea market and please please save room for Gelato from 'Senor Sweets' ... Banana oreo.. my fave. Alway awesome going to Los Cabos....there is more to tell but you'll have to experience it yourselves...have fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos