My wife and I just got back from an amazing stay in Cabo! We left the kids in AZ this time and went to Cabo alone. The resort has a lot of great family activities but also a lot of relaxing areas for adults. We spent a lot of time by the cliff and on the beach very quiet and relaxing. The weather was great and the resort has such great views it was just so peaceful. Service is really great as well, my wife loved the spa and the service there was top notch. The resort is not in downtown but they do have a shuttle and it is very quiet there. Our room has a really nice view of the Pacific and the rocks will definitely be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos