We stayed here about 3 years ago on the All Inclusive plan. We decided to try Villa del Palmar because it was on Medano Beach on our last trip. The difference between the two resorts was dramatic. Hacienda was BY FAR superior; better food, room, entertainment, service, cleanliness. If I had one thing bad to say it would be the bribing done by the time share people - they put you in one room and IF you buy they will put you in a room with a great view. I had already paid extra for a room with a water view and that is not what I got. However, the first room itself was beautiful - we just wanted the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos