We have been going to mexico for 30 years, Cabo is not usually my favorite places anymore because it has gotten so touristy if thats a word. But I have to say this was one of the best trips we have had in 30 years. This trip changend my mind about Cabo.The resort was beautiful the view from my room was breathtaking, the room itself was large and really nice. We had outstanding sevice From the guest sevices guy Luis Flores and the all the bellservice was very good. But one was extremly great his name was Paul he was so helpful and courtious we will be going back next year If not sooner. Thank you to Paul and Luis for making our trip ever better !!.
Rent a car so you can come and go as you please
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos