As you may have previously read in reviews from me we purchased a couple of weeks at Hacienda Encantada when it was still dirt. We were blown away with the view of Lands End and the craggy rocks upon which it was to be built. Then the economy tumbled and we got nervous, but the first unit was completed on time and we spent our first week about four years ago. We've seen it go through growing pains like fumbles with checkins, service, etc. They've continued to build new phases and spruce up the place, such that we've been continually impressed by evolution of the facilities each of the seven times we've been back. In some cases, staff has not kept up But we arrived yesterday for another week, and it's like there's a "new sheriff in town" . We parked our rental car and before we even got out of the car a waiter was standing by with a tray of margaritas and other beverages. A representative from reception was also there to verify our reservation and take us to the check-in clerk, who speedily completed the process of assigning us a room and made sure we had the proper room keys and wi-fi information. We then were met by one of the bell staff who had already loaded our bags and groceries onto a cart and sped us to our room. He explained along the way that the restaurant by the second pool was now exclusively Italian, so that now there were three distinctively different restaurants on the property. Since our last stay here last December I had read some reviews about poor service at the pool bar and Las Maria's Restaurant, so we kept our eyes open, but didn't see any of it. In fact bar and restaurant staff seem almost over attentive, taking orders, whisking orders to patrons. They've really got their act together.
All in all we're thrilled. As one of the original "owners" we take pride that a decision we made early on has been validated. The buildings were there, and now the management has an exceptional staff who make this a truly world class resort. We still have five days to go and are looking forward to every minute. Now if the weather would only cooperate--they're expecting thunderstorms for the next three days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular contemporary hacienda style luxury all-inclusive resort located on the tourist corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Groupon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos